Sunday, December 21, 2008

eoe Online Part 1

I would like to participate Blogger's Review II
Here i want to intro eoe online printing shop to my friends.
We can order print just thru eoe online , no need leave home to the photo shop and wait for few hours to get it. This is very convenient for me, coz after place order, the photo can arrive to my doorstep.


Now eoe online having promotion:
yes, 4R @ RM0.30, only (current promotion), very good deal!!! and free delivery for order RM35 and above.

eoe online also offers a wide array of services such as photo printing services, sales of the latest digital cameras in the market, comparison of cameras, photo competitions and so much more!

what to wait? Lets eoe online !



2 comments:

MommyAngel said...

You also do this reveiw ah? Seems like everyone is having thier nice photo print out wor :) So is the quality of the print ok? A lot of mommies said it's good.

I didn't participate the review program because don't know what to write ... hehe ... but I did participate in thier photo contest here, take a look :) :)

http://www.eoe.com.my/en/funs/competitionItem.jsp?_=1229153651592&r=hits

Pls vote for her if you can ya :)

Happy Dong Zhi to you and your family ya :)

nicole said...

Caroline
a vote for Angel today!
she is so cute!!!